Who We Are
The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is a collaborative event cooperatively developed, organized and sponsored by the leading information security industry organizations and chapters.
- InfraGard - New York Metro
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - New Jersey
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) - Greater Hartford CT
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) - New York
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) - New York Metro
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) - Northeast Region
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) - New York
- Internet Society
- Brooklyn Law Incubator & Policy Clinic (BLIP)
Driven by the collaboration between members of this coalition, the strength of organizational membership, the provision of desirable CPE credits and the concurrence of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, the NYMJCSC promises -- once again -- to be a well-attended by members of the information technology, information security, audit, academic, and business communities.
A Look Back:
Our inaugural year 2014 was a huge success, attracting more than 350 attendees representing 80+ companies. We had 2 keynotes, 25 speaker sessions, a panel for "Women in Cyber Security", followed by a sponsored networking reception. Our 2014 conference site is at http://2014.NYMJCSC.org
A Look Back:
2015 was hosted by Microsoft, and sold out, attracting more than 350 attendees. Our keynote was Tim Rains, along with 20 speaker sessions, a CISO panel, followed by a networking reception. Our 2015 conference site is at http://2015.NYMJCSC.org