You are invited to join your NYC Metropolitan infosec peers on October 5th 2017 for the 4th Annual New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference. The event is a collaborative event of leading professional associations in the New York City Metropolitan that each play a critical role in providing resources and a forum. The event has been cooperatively developed, organized and delivered highlighting the best each organization has to offer.
No individual, business or government entity is solely responsible for securing the Internet. Everyone has a role in securing their part of cyberspace, including the devices and networks they use. Individual actions have a collective impact and when we use the Internet safely, we make it more secure for everyone.
National Cyber Security Awareness Month is OCTOBER – Join us October 5th in New York City!
- WEEK 1: STOP. THINK. CONNECT.: Best Practices for all Digital Citizens
- WEEK 2: Creating a Culture of Cyber Security in the Workplace
- WEEK 3: Recognizing & Combating Cybercrime
- WEEK 4: Smart Technologies in a Cutting Edge World
- WEEK 5: Building Resiliency through Critical Infrastructure